Moment Of Truth: What Do Malaysian Mums Really Think About Before They Go To Bed? Unsurprisingly, 90% is about their kids. :')
A mother's job is never complete. She plays so many different roles that it truly blows our minds to think about just how much she does in one day. There are chores around the house, work responsibilities, and most important of all, taking care of you. Sometimes, she even manages to squeeze in some me-time to do something she loves. The days are long, but mums take things in stride, and are already planning ahead. It's no wonder that her mind is never at rest, even right before she goes to sleep. But what exactly do our mothers think about?
We got curious and asked some Malaysian mums to tell us the last 3 things they thought about before bed last night.
Note: The mums sent us their bedtime thoughts and we wrote them down on their behalf. Some of the personal details have been changed for privacy.
"1. What should I make for breakfast tmrw?
2. Need to print materials for the AGM.
3. Look up ballet classes for Jasmine."
- Sheela Anthony, 35, Finance executive
"1. I need to do the laundry.
2. I need to wash the milk bottles.
3. I need to shower.
(But I end up doing none of it. :P)"
- Cecilia Wong, 34, Head of marketing
"1. I <3 putting the kids to bed :)
2. Don't need to cook lunch tomorrow! Can wake up @ 6.30am!
3. Gotta get the songs ready for the concert!"
- Adrene Wong, 34, Preschool and music teacher
"1. What to pack for Aisha's bekal tomorrow?
2. Are there any bills that need to be paid?
3. Where to go for my next holiday?"
- Farah Lau, 42, Civil servant
"1. Did the baby poop today? (OMG SHE DID'T! :/)
2. Gotta finish that report before 10am. x__x
3. The kids had rice today, so gonna cook noodles for dinner. <3 <3 <3"
- Laila Zain, 30, Lead content specialist
"1. Finish up the Hong Kong trip blog post.
2. Reschedule gym session (clashing with PIBG meeting @ Adam's school).
3. Check camera battery for the shoot tomorrow."
- Alice Tan, 30, Freelance photographer
"1. What to pre-cook before work trip on Friday?
2. How's the progress of the project?
3. When's registration period for the school?"
- Catherine Lim, 53, Paralegal
"1. What day is it tomorrow?!
2. That assignment to submit.
3. Wait, are the bags & water bottles packed for tomorrow?"
- Marion Yeoh, 36, School principal and Master's student
"1. How many hours do I get to sleep tonight? Baby still wakes up every 2 hours.
2. What to cook for baby tomorrow? Today she didn't like her food even though yesterday she finished the whole bowl!
3. House so messy. Have to clean. It's never clean enough.
- Michelle Soh, 29, Head of social headlines
"Tomorrow I must:
1. Buy ingredients for the birthday cake order.
2. Make sure I'm home by 3pm to interview new nanny candidate.
3. Call dentist to make appointment for Divya."
- Priya Raj, 28, Entrepreneur
"1. Am I not good enough?
2. How to ensure that I eat less so I can lose the excess calories intake today?
3. Nanny not around, better stay at home more to take care of Jared (my son)!"
- Castell Wong, 36, Group sales manager
Mums, what were the last 3 things you thought about before you went to bed last night? Let us know in the comments section below. :)
Mothers truly are the best! Here's to our amazing and inspiring mums who selflessly give their all, everyday. <3
BRAND'S understands that mothers need to feed their mind and body to make sure that they have all the energy they need to get through the day
Based on scientific evidence and clinical studies, BRAND'S Essence of Chicken helps in feeling more energetic, reducing tiredness, and having better concentration with quicker response time.
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.